Saturday, August 23, 2014

Now, I Get It

I didn't get it at first.


I've heard their music and liked it, but I didn't get the fascination with them.


I bought their album and liked it, but I still didn't really get it.


Musicians, music fans, and hipsters-assholes all love them..........but, I didn't really understand why.


Then, I saw them live.


Holy fucking shit. Now, I get it.


I finally understand why everyone makes such a big deal about Old Crow Medicine Show. First off, I wanted tickets because I am completely in love with the band that was going to be opening for them, Shovels & Rope. They are amazing. If you haven't heard of them, look them up and buy their new album.





And, after hearing Old Crow Medicine Show's new album I figured "hey, I like bluegrass......this will be fun."


I didn't realize that each member of the band is an absolutely outstanding musician. I didn't realize how they could command a stage and a crowd.


Honestly, I thought it was all hype. Well, it's not. If you like anything relating to the old country sound, you have to see Old Crow Medicine Show live.



1 Comments:

Blogger ahmed deraz said...



شركة تنظيف الشارقة 0567410494 التاج الملكى
تقوم بعمل نظافة كاملة لجميع الأغراض المنزلية في المنزل، فتعتبر شركة تنظيف فى الشارقة
من أكبر الشركات التي تعمل في التنظيف في مدينة الشارقة لما توفره من مميزات وخدمات لعملائها شركة تنظيف الشارقة

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home